South Lancs Meet at St Anne’s Cricket Club 22nd– 26th February
We have just been told that the Bridge over the Railway on Squires Gate Lane is closed till end of March.
This is the road that comes along the side of the Airport in Blackpool to the road along the front past the old holiday camp.
So if you are coming to South Lancs DA’s meet this weekend at St Anne’s Cricket club it will be worth following the alternate direction below:
- Turn Left off Squires Gate Lane onto the B5261 (Common Edge Lane) going past South Shore Cricket Club
- Turn right at the lights onto Kilnhouse Lane
- Across the roundabouts onto Highbury Rd East
- Turn right into Frobisher Drive
- Then finally right into Vernon Rd then you are there.